Soldiers of Execution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soldiers of Execution

Teamspeak IP. 63.209.37.233:8788

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mujahid joins!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mujahid123

Mujahid123

Mujahid joins!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mujahid joins!!!!   Mujahid joins!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:08 pm

Hey all my names Bryan and I am 15. I am a outgoing person and very funny, but I do not take bullshit from anyone. I've been in a clan before- 82ndID and didnt like it because they didnt have practices or anything so i left. I love to play basketball,baseball and football when im not gaming. I live in Olean New York too. I decided to join this clan after a few days of playing on your Snipeknife server. A guy named Commando said " Mujahid ill do anything I can to get you to join our clan!" And after that I agreed to join the clan. Im very mature and friendly also, I dont whine about anything either. I love your guys server because the admins keep the rules straight and clear. Also, Commando said he's going to ask the clan leader if I can get full admin rights, since i can't really donte because my father wont let me use his credit card. Commando said also he would get me it cause he said I was very mature to lol. Well thats about it. I hope you guys let me join and if after a while let me have admin or something. I dont mind if I cant. But mabey just a Warning Right. Thanks.

king
Mujahid123
2142- Mujahid114 afro

[center][left]
Back to top Go down
Mujahid123

Mujahid123

Mujahid joins!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mujahid joins!!!!   Mujahid joins!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 pm

No one replies? Sad scratch
Back to top Go down

Mujahid joins!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of Execution :: Battlefield 2142 :: introductions-
Jump to: