Soldiers of Execution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soldiers of Execution

Teamspeak IP. 63.209.37.233:8788

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for the clan

Go down 
+6
gjy
brawler767
shhkinny
axtionjackson
nipnap23
BloodSyphon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodSyphon
Admin
BloodSyphon

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:01 am

Please tell em your ideas. on things that would possible make our clan better
Back to top Go down
https://clan-soe.darkbb.com
nipnap23

nipnap23

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: OTHER MAPS FOR SNIPE AND KNIFE   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm

we could have like suez snipe and knife and minsk...

Last edited by nipnap23 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nipnap23

nipnap23

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: having differant channels just for admins....   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm

so us admins can have some peace and quiet once and a while
Back to top Go down
axtionjackson

axtionjackson

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Well on minsk we would have to have it JUST snipe
Back to top Go down
axtionjackson

axtionjackson

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:42 pm

And ONLY SNIPE for suez well we could have it knife under the bridge Smile
Back to top Go down
shhkinny

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: a knife only map   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:07 pm

we could do a knife only map..... on like camp or something because lots of people like to knife king
Back to top Go down
brawler767

brawler767

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm

I think we should hold practices on a SIDI powerplant small map with no vehicles and all weapons. we should hold knifing practices/scrims on a fall of berlin server cuz thats a great knifing place. Snipe - knife should be on Gibralter and sniping should be on suez or minsk small no vehicles.

Sidi is perfect for scrims because teams have to be organized and have to work together to win. The no vehicles allows for teams to travel together as a group and for no cheap kills. it also makes it so there is no need for engineers allowing an extra assualt member. Also, when one side captures Reactor core (center flag) the bridges on the side become the major conflict points and squads have to work together to keep from losing too many tickets.

Berlin is perfect for knifing because there is mainly one open area to knife will no obstacles. As long as people follow the rules and pac gets cross and EU gets Roadblock then it makes for a great knifing map.

Gibralter is the best snipe knife place because there are open areas to knife and there are buildings to snipe from. You guys should know how good Gibralter is for snipe knife considering our server is mainly on Gibralter

Suez and Minsk are great snipe only servers as long as no vehicles are used. there are many perfect places to hide and without vehicles, snipers only have to worry about other snipers.

For all the maps for sniping or all weapon scrims no vehicles makes it take a long time for players to get to one place or another but also makes squads work together to capture Flags.

Everyone; for all weapon scrims we need you guys to act mature and work together. They can be fun as long as everyone works together and follows the orders of the person in charge of the squad.

Thanks for reading this far guys i just spent a long time typing all that and im thankful that u guys read it all.

@ bloodsyphon: For the All weapon and Snipe only scrims we will need a unranked server. i dont know how much if at all they cost but i will be happy to donate to help get one up. Trust me practices like that shouldnt be ranked.
i will also be glad to organize the all weapon and sniper only scrims seeing that commando might have too much work arranging the knife and snipe knife scrims/practices.

PS: i noticed that nipnap and axtion double posted possibly to get more posts and rank up faster...? just remember guys no spamming the message boards and you will get the next rank in time, no need to rush its not like ranks determine the kind of player you are.

PLS everyone comment on this and tell me if you guys like this setup, you expecially blood and commando and axtion.
Back to top Go down
gjy

gjy

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm

LOL make more meetinsLOL
Back to top Go down
MayhamSniper

MayhamSniper

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:01 pm

HEY I DONT THINK WE NEED MORE MEETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
gjy

gjy

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:05 pm

pirat be for real we need more
Back to top Go down
MayhamSniper

MayhamSniper

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 pm

yah right! Laughing
Back to top Go down
gjy

gjy

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:07 pm

drunken some times do a ffa
Back to top Go down
MayhamSniper

MayhamSniper

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:07 pm

we could use exploxives 4 a round! that would be cool!
cheers
Back to top Go down
MayhamSniper

MayhamSniper

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 pm

OR MABY SNIPERS ONLY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gjy

gjy

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:12 pm

sniper pistal probaly
Back to top Go down
gjy

gjy

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:43 pm

monkey lol i have alot in a first day of posts cyclops im so active with this postin
Back to top Go down
gjy

gjy

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 pm

We could have like
suport only
Back to top Go down
gjy

gjy

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 pm

its fine u can leave it the same
Back to top Go down
Greenen72

Greenen72

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:47 pm

MayhamSniper wrote:
we could use exploxives 4 a round! that would be cool!
cheers
last night, i made it rdx only, the round took forever, but was F.U.N.

we could do shingle with rules like 3v3 flags, 1 nuetral, and fight over the nuetral one. and do some specific weapons. i have tried this, and failed.
Back to top Go down
nipnap23

nipnap23

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: ???   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:12 pm

We could have a knife and pistol round for like 3 rounds
Back to top Go down
brawler767

brawler767

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:27 am

did anyone acually read through my post?
Back to top Go down
nipnap23

nipnap23

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Or.........   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 pm

we could do a VOSS round or two just to see how it works out....or maybe not its your descision blood...=-)
Back to top Go down
Fallout

Fallout

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: My 2 cents + tax   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:09 pm

brawler767 wrote:
I think we should hold practices on a SIDI powerplant small map with no vehicles and all weapons. we should hold knifing practices/scrims on a fall of berlin server cuz thats a great knifing place. Snipe - knife should be on Gibralter and sniping should be on suez or minsk small no vehicles.

Sidi is perfect for scrims because teams have to be organized and have to work together to win. The no vehicles allows for teams to travel together as a group and for no cheap kills. it also makes it so there is no need for engineers allowing an extra assualt member. Also, when one side captures Reactor core (center flag) the bridges on the side become the major conflict points and squads have to work together to keep from losing too many tickets.

Berlin is perfect for knifing because there is mainly one open area to knife will no obstacles. As long as people follow the rules and pac gets cross and EU gets Roadblock then it makes for a great knifing map.

Gibralter is the best snipe knife place because there are open areas to knife and there are buildings to snipe from. You guys should know how good Gibralter is for snipe knife considering our server is mainly on Gibralter

Suez and Minsk are great snipe only servers as long as no vehicles are used. there are many perfect places to hide and without vehicles, snipers only have to worry about other snipers.

For all the maps for sniping or all weapon scrims no vehicles makes it take a long time for players to get to one place or another but also makes squads work together to capture Flags.

Everyone; for all weapon scrims we need you guys to act mature and work together. They can be fun as long as everyone works together and follows the orders of the person in charge of the squad.

Thanks for reading this far guys i just spent a long time typing all that and im thankful that u guys read it all.

@ bloodsyphon: For the All weapon and Snipe only scrims we will need a unranked server. i dont know how much if at all they cost but i will be happy to donate to help get one up. Trust me practices like that shouldnt be ranked.
i will also be glad to organize the all weapon and sniper only scrims seeing that commando might have too much work arranging the knife and snipe knife scrims/practices.

PS: i noticed that nipnap and axtion double posted possibly to get more posts and rank up faster...? just remember guys no spamming the message boards and you will get the next rank in time, no need to rush its not like ranks determine the kind of player you are.

PLS everyone comment on this and tell me if you guys like this setup, you expecially blood and commando and axtion.

Sounds like a good plan to me Brawler. Make certain maps snipe only, and others maybe Knife.
I wouldn't mind seeing some Pistol/Knife only matches and maybe a few Shotty matches.
Back to top Go down
brawler767

brawler767

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:18 am

nipnap23 wrote:
we could do a VOSS round or two just to see how it works out....or maybe not its your descision blood...=-)

omg noo VOSS n00bs suck! xD
Back to top Go down
Mujahid123

Mujahid123

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:51 am

We could have like Vehicles only or sentry guns only cheers lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next